SYMPA’S TECHNICAL AND ORGANISATIONAL MEASURES TO ENSURE DATA SECURITY
Sympa has implemented the following technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of processing personal data. These measures are intended to fulfill the requirements of Article 32 of the GDPR and related data security requirements. Furthermore, Sympa is ISO 27001 & 9001 certified service provider.
Sympa has implemented the following technical and organizational:
Measures to ensure confidentiality
Measures or operations whereby customer data is encrypted.Data Encryption in transit and at-rest through industry recognized and standardized encryption schemes.
Measures to ensure that the confidentiality and integrity of data is protected during transmission of personal data.
Description of transport control:
- Transmission of data via encrypted data networks or tunnel connections VPN
- All transmissions are encrypted with industry standard schemes.
- Comprehensive logging procedures.
Data access control
Measures to ensure that persons authorized to use data processing systems can only access personal data according to their access rights.
Measures to ensure integrity
Measures to ensure that personal data are protected against accidental destruction or loss.
Description of the availability control system:
- Data backup procedures
- Service is operated from top tier cloud provider infrastructure with effective and recognized physical security management systems.
Measures to ensure the ability to restore the availability of and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident.
Description of the measures for quick recovery:
- Data backup procedure
- Regular tests of data recovery.