Trusted by 750+ organisations in over 100 countries
Level up your performance management
Support your people’s short and long-term goals
Make sure you have the right people in the right positions with the right shared expectations. Sympa HR’s performance management features help you run motivating discussions and consistent, standardised appraisals that support two-way dialogues. Comparing skills and performance to job descriptions and goals is convenient and fast, which makes all common goals transparent and measurable.
Track, follow-up and report all progress in one system
Supporting your people with talent development programs is simple, as all the performance targets and supporting processes are available in a single view. The same data can then for instance be used to manage bonus calculations, with direct integration with payroll software. Smart and efficient.
Want to see how Sympa HR can help you?
Let us show. Book a demo session and level up your performance management practices.
Book a demo
Key features for performance management
Appraisals and one-on-ones
- Set up conversations and schedules suitable for your organisation
- Get the tools for supporting a flexible and open conversation culture
- Collect and save notes in Sympa HR and use them to track progress
- Easily access past appraisals for future reference
- Define a shared appraisal model for the entire organisation and ensure that it’s followed
- Define personal, team or unit goals and track their progress in one place
- Set up automated actions such as salary bonuses when goals are met
- See the big picture by tracking an organisational level overview on the progress
- Improve the well-being of employees across all functions and locations
- Crete an actionable self-care assessment plan and help employees reflect on their performance
- Design and review a shared self-care process for the organisation
- Encourage employee engagement by enabling easy feedback channels
- Easily set up recurring pulse surveys for quick feedback
- Gain more profound insights in your organisation with the help of larger employee satisfaction surveys