During the kick-off meeting for the project we will put together a plan for the introduction of your Sympa HR solution. A mutual preparation will ensure the best possible start of the project. A project plan will be made based on the preparations, and will be constructed after the kick-off meeting.
During the kick-off meeting we will go through the content of the project and the implementation process. Based on this planning we will prepare a project plan and create a schedule for the specification and implementation, ie the “workshop”.
There will be certain people responsible for the project plan and the progress made, ie representatives of the project and/or steering group. Sympa will appoint a project manager to the project.
- Getting to know the project team
Introduction of Sympa
Introduction of your organisation and the background of the project
Introduction of the Sympa HR system
- The contents of your Sympa HR solution
- Contents and schedule for the workshops
Before the kick-off meeting
- On this page we have listed the tasks related to the preparation of the kick-off meeting
- The first tasks you will find on this page
- Tasks A1-A6 you will find on the starting page
- In addition to these we have listed preparation tasks regarding a number of other topics, which will be gone through at the beginning of the project, or if possible, before the start of the project. (Tasks B1-B8)
- Sympa draws up the first version of the project plan based on the agreement and on your preparations
- At the beginning of the kick-off meeting
- Sympa establishes your Sympa HR environment with test credentials
- You will receive login credentials by email for the Freedcamp environment for managing the project (Read more)
- You will also receive credentials that can be used to log into our support portal
Prepare for the kick-off meeting as follows
- Be prepared to briefly introduce your company and its background to the project team.
- Provide Sympa with an up-to-date organisational structure of your company, which includes the upcoming Sympa HR functionalities.
- Describe to Sympa the possible future organisational changes, that could affect the organisational structure regarding the system.
- Think about the most important goals for the use of Sympa HR.
Continue by completing the other tasks in the Starting package.