A successful project requires good planning and organised communications. Sympa´s project manager keeps a handle on things in close cooperation with you. In order to follow and communicate about the project we use Freedcamp.
We use Freedcamp in the following situations:
- Sharing tasks and following the status
- Approving tasks and content
- Managing project based documents
- Discussing about topics during the project
- Following the project
Summarise everything in one view
We recommend you to use the Home view. On the Home view you will be able to see all the assigned tasks and their deadlines. You will be directed to the Home view by pressing the icon displaying a house in the top bar.
In the Home view you will also be able to see other things that have taken place earlier, such as discussions. Sympa´s project manager will see to it that you are always assigned the tasks for which you are expected to provide answers or comments within a specified deadline.
Completing and returning tasks and taking part in discussions
When opening a task, you will find all the related instructions and uploaded documents.
Please make sure to actively take part in the discussions by adding comments and deciding who will be sent reminders for the task. In messages you can refer to a certain person by using the @-symbol (@jenni).
You are also able to add updated documents to the task yourself.
Login credentials for Freedcamp
You will receive an invitation by email. Follow the instructions in the email and sign up to Freedcamp. Your email address will function as your user name.
You will be able to log in later on via: freedcamp.com/login
Stay updated by using notifications
You are able to change the notification settings by using the following instructions:
- Click on your name in the top right corner to open the menu.
- Choose My Account.
- Choose Notification Settings.
- By using the Recap email function you can set the frequency of receiving email messages about your due dates either daily, weekly or per task.
- From the menu Project settings you can change the notification settings per project. We recommend you to use the Default setting.