Gartner Finland conducted a survey to map out changes observed by HR & management on following their introduction of Sympa HR software during the 1st year of use.
The research showed that Sympa HR had brought very positive results throughout the organisations, already within the first 12 months after implementation.
Some of the key findings include:
- Users satisfied with HR reports grew 40 percentage points
- Satisfaction with recruitment processes increased by 38 percentage points
- Number of satisfied in the documentation of employee training requirements increased by 30 percentage points
- Satisfaction with processing of personnel data grew 26 percentage points
- Sympa HR released 3 additional hours every week for team leaders
You can read more about this and the other astonishing results that can be achieved with an HR solution in only one year in the full report. Download the report here.