Type: full-time, permanent
Location: Lahti, Finland
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
We’re looking for Technical System Specialist who will help us deliver a world-beating SaaS HR service. We pride ourselves on providing 5-star customer support for our outstanding HR solution, and we get to make scores of people happy every day. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to grow as professionals and as people.
Our customer support team is based in Lahti, next to the Lahti railway station. In total Sympa employs over 100 people, including colleagues in our offices in, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands as well as Vantaa, Finland.
This is a full-time position, suitable for either an outstanding recent graduate with a passion towards IT and customer service or a more experienced professional with a background in customer or solution support.
Why are we looking for you?
99% of customers rate Sympa as excellent. We’d like you to help us reach 100% to drive our Sympa HR solution customer support excellence.
You will be working at the heart of our close-knit integration team. Our days are varied and include everything from supporting our customers and partners to working with our technical team on system development. As a Technical System Specialist, you will be working in advising customers, providing instructions and having a specialist key role in administrating and creating technical solution integrations.
What do we value in our candidates:
- General knowledge in IT and experience for example in IT-support
- Interest in technologies and technical issues
- An understanding in technical integrations
- Some knowledge of HR is an added bonus
- An understanding in ‘Active Directory’ and ‘Single Sign On’ is a good bonus
- Solid skills in handling various projects, multitasking skills are required
- Great people skills – you’ll be awesome with people of all backgrounds
- You learn fast, are meticulous, have diligence and professionalism in a customer service environment
- Courage, open-mindness and a willingness to take responsibility in technical system support tasks
- Ability to work independently, be creative and also to handle routines
- Skills to communicate with our customers and manage meetings fluently in Finnish and English
- A desire to take on new challenges and grow in your role
What do we offer?
Sympa has set a course for rapid international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, which shapes our work culture. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and every Sympatico is valued for themselves and for their skills.
- We love being part of a community where we know that we’re supported, valued and encouraged to grow and achieve our full potential
- You’ll get every opportunity to learn new things, put yourself against tricky problems and let your talent shine
- You’ll get choices about the paths you’ll take, tools and technologies you want to use, and the responsibilities you’ll take on – and we’ll trust your judgement
- We all appreciate a relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere
- In addition to enjoying our work, we all value our spare time and enjoy a flexible schedule