Type: full-time, permanent
Location: Lahti, Finland
Beginning date: As soon as possible, negotiable
We’re looking for two System Specialists who will help us deliver a world-beating HR service. We pride ourselves on providing 5-star customer support for our outstanding HR solution, and we get to make scores of people happy every day. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to grow as professionals and as people.
Our customer support team is based in Lahti, about one hour from Helsinki. In total Sympa employs over 100 people, including colleagues in our offices in, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands as well as Vantaa, Finland.
This is a full-time position, suitable for either an outstanding recent graduate with a passion towards IT and customer service or a more experienced professional with a background in customer or solution support.
Why are we looking for you?
99% of customers rate Sympa as excellent. We’d like you to help us reach 100% to drive our Sympa HR solution customer support excellence.
We’re expecting you to be able to promptly handle support related phone calls, chats and emails. Your daily work consists of delivering exceptional service to customers, troubleshooting issues, providing solutions and implementing change requests in the Sympa HR system. You will be having a key role in making our customers happy.
Desired skills & expertise:
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds, even if they’re having a bad day
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to provide exemplary phone support
- Meticulousness, diligence, calmness and professionalism in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Courage, open-mindedness and a willingness to take responsibility in support tasks
- Ability to work independently and to handle routines
- Skills to help our customers fluently in Finnish and English, other languages are considered a benefit
What do we offer?
Sympa has set a course for rapid international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, which shapes our work culture. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and every Sympatico is valued for themselves and for their skills.
- We love being part of a community where we know that we’re supported, valued and encouraged to grow and achieve our full potential
- You’ll get every opportunity to learn new things, put yourself against tricky problems and let your talent shine
- You’ll get choices about the paths you’ll take, tools and technologies you want to use, and the responsibilities you’ll take on – and we’ll trust your judgement
- We all appreciate a relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere
- In addition to enjoying our work, we all value our spare time and enjoy a flexible schedule