We’re looking for a Support Specialist who will help us deliver a world-beating HR service. We pride ourselves on providing 5-star customer support for our outstanding HR solution, and we get to make scores of people happy every day. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to grow as professionals and as people.
The team is based in Lahti, about one hour from Helsinki. Although following your introductory period, your main place of work could equally be our Vantaa office. In total Sympa employs 75 people, including colleagues in our Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Amsterdam offices.
As our new Support Specialist you’ll get:
- A seat in the cockpit of a global cloud software company’s modern support services
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum; we all know one another, we don’t stand on ceremony, we talk straight and we make decisions fast
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax and have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
We’re expecting you to be able to promptly handle support related phone calls, chats and emails. Your daily work consists of providing exceptional service to customers, troubleshooting issues, providing solutions and implementing change requests in the Sympa HR system. You will be having a key role in making our customers happy.
You have great self-discipline and you make things happen. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
What’s it like being a Sympatico?
Sympa has set a course for rapid international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, which shapes our work culture. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and every Sympatico is valued for themselves and for their skills.
- We love being part of a community where we know that we’re supported, valued and encouraged to grow and achieve our full potential
- You’ll get every opportunity to learn new things, put yourself against tricky problems and let your talent shine
- You’ll get choices about the paths you’ll take, tools and technologies you want to use, and the responsibilities you’ll take on – and we’ll trust your judgement
- We all appreciate a relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere
- In addition to enjoying our work, we all value our spare time and enjoy a flexible schedule
Do you want to be a part of a talented team on a great adventure?
For more information regarding the position or the company, feel free to contact our Service Manager Mirva Jousala:
- Monday, February 5th between 13.00 and 15.00
- Wednesday, February 7th between 12.00 and 14.00
We are looking for a candidate matching our requirements, and we will fill the position as soon as we find one. Tell us more about yourself and send us your application right away here >>
The application deadline is February 18th. To find out more about Sympa, visit www.sympa.com.
If you have any questions about the application process or the position, please get in touch!
We’re about making employees happier through enabling better and more efficient HR. Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordic countries. Our solution is the most popular HR software in Finland, used by and loved by over 200.000 people every day. Our secret for the fast growth is a simple formula: great software and overwhelmingly happy customers. Consequently, we’re expanding quickly across Europe and beyond.
We’re constantly looking for new talent to support our high growth. We like our people to grow with the company, and have fun while working.
Sympa was established in 2005 by two siblings and continues to be family owned. We currently employ around 75 people and have offices in the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland and our headquarters in Finland. Read more at www.sympa.com/careers