At Sympa, our customers mean everything to us. When they are happy, we are happy.
We’d like to see more of our customers and so we’re looking for a professional Sales Manager to take our business in Holland forward. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in B2B sales and the natural drive to write the next chapter of the Sympa story with us.
Why are we looking for you?
- To strengthen Sympa’s presence in the Netherlands and beyond.
- To ensure our existing Dutch customers receive outstanding support.
- We want to inspire and we want to be inspired by you!
What do we offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to show how professional sales work plays a critical part in developing and succeeding in the market
- A frontline role working with new customers, helping them solve their HR issues with the latest technology and work hands-on work with the leading cloud HR solution.
- The chance to become knowledgeable in your field and take on more responsibility as you gain experience. Enjoy the fruits of (y)our success with the team.
- Smart colleagues and a relaxed but committed and multi-cultural working environment
- A comprehensive introduction and unwavering support from your employer and sales organisation.
- Close support across various different teams
We are looking for someone with strong motivation, curiosity and an eagerness to learn. You have great self-discipline and you make things happen. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
What do we value in our candidates:
- Track record in B2B sales, even better if in software or tech sectors.
- Strong business thinking and a thrive on winning over new customers by providing the right solutions for their needs
- You master the Dutch language and speak English as well
- Some experience and knowledge in HR-processes is a plus
Sympa is striving for fast international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, and this shapes our work culture. Decisions are made fast, with zero hierarchy, and everyone who works here is valued for themselves and for their skills.
Does this sound like you?
Have we got your attention? Great, now please let us know more about you right away and apply by October 1st by sending us your CV and Application. The position will be filled in as soon as we find the right person.