Our customers mean everything to us. When they are happy, we are happy. We’re looking for a professional Sales and Business Development Manager to take our business forward. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in B2B sales and the natural drive to write the next chapter of the Sympa story with us.
Why are we looking for you?
- To strengthen Sympa’s presence in the Netherlands and beyond
- To ensure our existing Dutch customers receive outstanding support
- We want to inspire and we want to be inspired by you!
Desired skills & expertise:
- Self-sufficient and excited that you’ll be single-handedly launching our Netherlands office
- Strong track record in B2B sales, even better if in software or tech sectors
- You are strongly business-minded and thrive on winning over new customers by providing the right solutions for their needs
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Great sense of humour to understand your Finnish colleagues might be handy!
What’s so great about working for Sympa?
- An outstanding opportunity to show how professional sales work plays a critical part in developing and succeeding in the market
- Freedom and responsibility to spread the word, make key business and sales decisions, cut deals, win new customers and steer Sympa’s future in the Netherlands
- A frontline role working with new customers, helping them solve their HR issues with the latest technology and work hands-on work with the leading cloud HR solution
- The chance to become knowledgeable in your field and take on more responsibility as you gain experience
- Enjoy the fruits of (y)our success with the team
- Smart colleagues and a relaxed but committed working environment
- A comprehensive introduction and unwavering support from your Finland-based employer and sales organization
- Close support from the product implementation/project consulting, marketing and customer success teams at our HQ
We are agile and focus on excellence, our work is fast-paced and enjoyable, and we avoid hierarchy as much as possible.
Does this sound like you?
Would you like to know more about Sympa or the position? Let our Sales & Marketing Director Petri Lankinen answer your questions.