Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Beginning date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics. Sympa HR is used by over 200 000 users and loved by its customers worldwide. To support our growth, we are now recruiting a People and Culture Coordinator to join us in Vantaa, Finland.
The main goal of the People and Culture team is to develop our business by supporting our hard-working and skilled Sympaticos. We know our people and always strive to find the best HR solutions and HR strategies, both locally and internationally.
As our new People and Culture coordinator, you will have the chance to develop our internal HR processes and improve both organisational and individual well-being. Our future colleague will also support us in our important quest to find the best people to work with us, at all locations and across all teams. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility of HR administration and HRM processes and their development in all of our locations internationally, including country-specific employment matters, travelling administration etc.
- Employer branding, recruiting, candidate communication and onboarding administration
- Administrating and developing our own internal Sympa HR system
- Providing professional HR services to our personnel
- Supporting managers in completing HR related processes and recruiting
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with Sympa. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as our new People and Culture Coordinator:
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- Persistence and enthusiasm for both routine tasks and development
- Excellent communication skills in English, Finnish and Swedish
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or in another related field
- Experience in HR, including knowledge of HR processes, labor laws and recruiting
- Knowledge of HR processes and the recruitment landscape in the Nordic countries is considered a plus
- Most importantly: you should be fun to work with!
As our new People and Culture Coordinator, you will get
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in the Nordics
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and neither should you.