We are now looking for a driven professional who shares our commitment and passion for great marketing and communications and drive our local marketing actions in Finland to the next level.
We offer an inspiring home for a determined professional who knows how to create great content and thrives on doing so to the very best of their ability. We can offer a passionate marketer irresistible challenges, in an independent role in supporting our Finnish sales team with great material to help them excel and maintain our No. 1 spot.
You will be working at the heart of our small, close-knit marketing team. Our days are varied and include everything from daily marketing tasks to setting up technical lead funnels and creating new ways of working.
As Marketing Manager at Sympa your tasks will include:
comprehensive marketing projects, from planning to independent production, including:
- Designing and, in particular, creating content to support our local sales team
- Planning sales-support campaigns and related activity in close collaboration with sales
- Analysing marketing data and devising responses based on them
- Event planning and production as well as marketing project coordination
- Active contact with the local marketing service providers
- Close work with HubSpot, WordPress, Google tools, and social media channels
We are looking for someone with strong motivation, curiousity and an eagerness to learn. You have great self-discipline and you make things happen. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
What do we offer?
- An independent role with the possibility to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story
- A valued and important role supported by 65 colleagues in a relaxed but ambitious working environment
- A chance to show what you can do, take the lead and act independently in multiple projects
- A hands-on role in which you can learn about the latest developments in inbound marketing and the chance to really see the results of your work
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
What do we value in our candidates?
- Interest or experience in HR a plus. Easy use of Photoshop and other Adobe tools is a great advantage.
- Relevant professional background in Marketing and/or Communications
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, curiosity and an eagerness to take on new challenges
- Great copy and visual storytelling (Finnish, English)
- Understanding the inbound methodology (HubSpot experience is a huge benefit)
- Some experience in website creation and development (WordPress or similar)
- Ability to take ownership, set goals and execute within tight deadlines (independent and ambitious!)
- Ability and willingness to understand customers’ needs
- Fun loving team player. A great sense of humour will take you far with Sympa!
Have we got your attention? Great, now let us know who you are! Send your CV and application (in PDF-format) letter by August 25th. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter.
To find out more about Sympa, visit www.sympa.com. If you have any questions about the application process or the position, please get in touch!
For more information
… regarding the position or the company, feel free to contact Sympa’s Marketing Director Kati Tammisto on August 10th between 10:30-12:00 or August 16th between 12:00-14:00. (+358 40 775 7162, or firstname.lastname[at]sympa.com).