We are now looking for a driven professional who shares our commitment and passion for great marketing and communications and drive our local marketing actions in Finland to the next level.
You will be working closely with our small, close-knitted marketing team. Our days are varied and include everything from daily marketing functions to setting up technical lead funnels and strategic marketing activities.
As Marketing Manager at Sympa your tasks would include:
- Designing and, in particular, creating content to support our local sales team
- Planning sales-support campaigns and related activity in close cooperation with sales
- Analysing marketing data and devising responses based on them
- Event planning and production as well as marketing project coordination
- Working closely with the local marketing service providers
We are looking for someone strongly self-motivated, curious and eager to learn. You make things happen with a self-imposed way. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
What do we offer?
- An independent role with the possibility to grow along your tasks
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth & success story
- A valued and important role alongside 65 colleagues in a relaxed but ambitious working environment
- A chance to show what you can do; take the lead and act independently in multiple projects
- A hands-on role in which you can learn about the latest developments in inbound marketing
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
What do we value in our candidates?
- Relevant educational background, preferably in Marketing/Communications/Business
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, curiosity and an eagerness to take on new challenges
- A love of writing and eye for design
- Experience in marketing automation or inbound sales / marketing
- Ability to take ownership, set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- A great sense of humour (not least about yourself) will take you far with Sympa!
If you would like to join our ambitious, close-knit team, contribute to Sympa’s continued growth, and have fun in the process, please apply now with your application and CV (in PDF-format) letter by March 12th.
We are looking for someone strongly self-motivated, curious and eager to learn. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family. Do read, for instance, about our latest Sympa Day weekend taking place 2016 in Nice, France.