Type: Full-time, permanent OR part-time (2-3 days / week)
Location: Copenhagen, Aarhus, or Vantaa
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics. Sympa HR is used by over 300 000 users and loved by its customers worldwide. We are now looking for a young professional to join our local team as Marketing Coordinator, Denmark. We hope you share our commitment and passion for great marketing and communications to drive our local marketing actions to the next level. We can provide either a full-time or part-time (approx. 2-3 days a week) position, based on the chosen candidate’s schedules.
Our ideal candidate has a solid interest in marketing, preferably from studies or related previous work experience. We are looking for an analytically-minded, determined colleague who can fill the role of our new x. Your main target is to help us grow by adding the local presence in Denmark. Ideally, you’ll already have a solid grounding in b2b marketing or sales through university or past career.
As Marketing Coordinator at Sympa your tasks would include:
- Content marketing tasks, localising marketing and sales materials (English-Danish) texts
- Organising local events
- Coordinating sales-support campaigns and related activity in close cooperation with sales
- Creating and nurturing our lead pipeline together with the sales teams in Copenhagen and Aarhus
- Working closely with the local marketing service providers
Above all we’ll help one another achieve our goals. You’ll develop our local marketing and in return we’ll help you realise your full potential.
What do we value in our candidates?
- Experience in B2B marketing or/and sales (university or work experience) or demonstrable talent
- Interest in marketing inbound marketing / sales are considered a plus (Hubspot)
- An eye for design, and we consider skills in design programs (like Adobe tools) a plus
- A love of writing and the ability to communicate with different target groups
- You are native in Danish, fluent in English. Other Nordic languages are an advantage
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and constantly developing plans
- Fun to work with, we also consider ourselves to be fun to work with
- Independent work is your cup of tea – the rest of our marketing team is currently located outside of Denmark
- A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with Sympa.
What do we offer in return?
- You will have the power to shape your role and the work to fit them for you perfectly
- Challenges to match your experience, a competitive salary and comprehensive introduction with unwavering support from your employer
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in Scandinavia
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you