Type: full-time, permanent
Location: Gamla Stan, Stockholm
Beginning date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa makes the fastest growing HR solution in the Nordics, one used by over 150 000 users and loved by its customers. Consequently, we’re expanding quickly across Europe and beyond and always on the lookout for talented new colleagues. To support our growth in Sweden, we are now recruiting a HR System Specialist to join our team of fun-loving and talented Sympaticos in Stockholm.
As our next HR System Specialist, you will help us deliver world-beating support for our customers. We pride ourselves on providing 5-star customer support for all our HR solution users, that mean mean the world to us. Our next system support superhero will handle requests and questions from our customer by phone, email and chat. Your daily work consists of providing exceptional service for customers, troubleshooting issues and providing solutions and implementing change requests to their Sympa HR system. The person we are looking for will be strongly-motivated, curious and eager to learn.
What do we value in our candidates?
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- The ability to stay calm, professional and friendly in a customer service environment
- Courage, open-mindness and a willingness to take responsibility in support tasks
- Ability to work independently and to handle routines
- Language skills to help our customers fluently in Swedish and English
- A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change
- Experience of working with Norwegian and Danish speaking customers is a plus
You’ll be working in close collaboration with our international 20-strong Service and Support team based in Finland, as well as the local 10-strong (and growing!) team at the Stockholm office. Currently, we have five Sympaticos working with sales and marketing and five Sympaticos working as consultants at our new Stockholm office in Gamla Stan, just next to the Royal Palace. In total, Sympa employs 75 people, including colleagues in our Vantaa, Lahti, Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Amsterdam offices.
As our new Support Specialist, you’ll get:
- A seat in the cockpit of a global cloud software company’s modern support services
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in Sweden
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you
- A great bunch of colleagues and world-class fika-friends!