Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
We are rapidly growing in Denmark, and to support our goal of offering the best user experience and service there is, we are now looking for a local HR System Specialist & Consultant to take care of our customers in the best way possible. By joining us you will play an important part in helping the customers of Sympa HR use our solution successfully by fully understanding their HR needs.
You will be working in a global environment, handling challenging, but rewarding tasks. The position is located in our office in Aarhus. From there you will be working in close collaboration with our international 20-strong service & support team based in Finland and Sweden, as well as the local team in the Aarhus office.
Your days will be varied and will include everything from supporting our customers and partners to working with our technical team in order to support system development. As our next HR System Specialist & Consultant, you will play a key role in making our customers happy. You will be working in an advising, consultative, and specialist role.
As our new HR System Specialist & Consultant, you will get:
- A seat in the cockpit of a global cloud software company’s modern support services
- An independent role with a chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- An opportunity to show what you can do, take the lead and act independently across multiple projects
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in Denmark
- A valued and important role supported by nearly 100 colleagues in a relaxed but ambitious working environment
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we don’t stand on ceremony, we talk straight, and we make decisions fast
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and neither should you.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly-motivated, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Denmark and see the results of your work. This means that we value great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Furthermore, we value the following skills:
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- The ability to consult and advise our partners on the best possible system solutions
- Meticulousness, diligence, calmness and professionalism in a support service environment
- Courage, open-mindness and a willingness to take responsibility in support tasks
- The ability to work independently and to handle routines
- Interest in HR is a great plus
- Native level of Danish and excellent communication skills in English (required)
- A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change
- You are good company on our journey to be the no.1 HR cloud service provider