Location: Vantaa, Finland
Sympa is the company behind the fastest-growing HR solution in Scandinavia. As we’re growing, we’re constantly looking for great new people. Now we’re aiming to expand even further across Europe and need a talented HR System consultant to join our team.
Our customers mean the world to us – when they are happy, we are happy. The implementation projects are crucial part of the customer journey and the better we are, the happier our customers. With our growing client base and with evermore complex projects and consultancy tasks, we are constantly looking for new talents to keep all our customers smiling.
This is a full-time position suitable for either an outstanding recent graduate with project experience and passion towards customer happiness or a more experienced professional with a background in implementation project management and consultancy.
Why are we looking for you?
Close to 99% of customers rate Sympa as excellent. We’d like you to help us reach 100%! We need more professionals on our consultant team to:
- Work directly with customers to design, implement and deploy the Sympa HR System
- Consult and advise our customers and partners on the best possible system solutions
- Train our customer to be Sympa HR experts
- Support our sales to reach the goals in global growth
What do we value?
The ideal candidate would have a background in project management, HR and customer services and a natural aptitude for a consultant. Desired skills and expertise include:
- Project and customer work experience
- General IT knowledge and experience in implementation projects.
- Basic understanding of HR processes both in human resources management and development
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, global environment and collaborate effectively across teams
- Excellent communication, coordination and presentation skills both in English and in Finnish
- Persistence and enthusiasm for both extraordinary and routine tasks
- Swedish is a huge benefit
What do we offer?
We are agile and focus on excellence. Our work is fast-paced, fun, and we avoid hierarchy. We are offering the support and joy of 60+ lovely talented colleagues in Finland and our international offices as well as:
- A chance to show everyone what you can do; take the lead and act independently in Sympa HR implementation projects and other professional tasks.
- Opportunity to be creative in finding the best possible solutions for our customers in many different fields of business
- Thorough introduction and on-boarding to our Sympa HR system and customer success
- A great opportunity to play your part in a growing international success story
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
Does it sound like you?
We’re looking forward to sharing our sofa, laughs and (very) bad jokes with you. Please let us know more about you right away and apply here by sending us your CV and Application. The position will be filled in as soon as we find the right person.