Type: full-time, permanent
Location: Gamla Stan, Stockholm
Beginning date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa makes the fastest growing HR solution in the Nordics, one used by over 200 000 users and loved by its customers. To support our growth in Sweden, we are now recruiting an HR System Consultant to join our team of talented Sympaticos in Stockholm.
As our next HR System Consultant, you will work directly with our customers to outline, implement and deploy their Sympa HR Solution. Our next consultant superhero will consult and advise our customers about the best solution set up, based on our thorough knowledge, and train key users to become Sympa HR experts. Our future colleague will also support our driven sales team to reach our goals for global growth by delivering pre-sales support with confidence.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly-motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with Sympa. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as an HR System Consultant at Sympa:
- Knowledge of HR processes and experience of managing implementation projects
- Ability to work independently and to organise your tasks and routines efficiently
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in English and in Swedish
As our new HR System Consultant, you will get
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in Scandinavia
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you
- New world-class fika-friends!