Sympa makes the fastest growing HR solution in the Nordics, one used by over 150 000 users and loved by its customers. Consequently, we’re expanding quickly across Europe and beyond. Because we’re growing so fast, we’re always on the lookout for talented new colleagues. Now we’re aiming to expand in the Netherlands and need a talented HR System consultant to join our team.
As HR System Consultant you will manage solution implementation projects and ensure our customers know how to get the best out of the system.
Our customers mean the world to us – when they are happy, we are happy. The implementation projects are crucial part of the customer journey and the better we are, the happier our customers. With our growing client base and with evermore complex international projects and consultancy tasks, we are looking for new talents to join our team in the Netherlands to keep all our customers smiling.
This is a full-time position suitable for either an outstanding recent graduate with project experience and passion towards customer happiness or a more experienced professional with a background in implementation project management and consultancy.
The position is located in Amsterdam and you’ll be working in close collaboration with our international service & support teams based in Finland and Sweden. In total, Sympa employs over 65 people, including colleagues in our Vantaa, Lahti, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Amsterdam offices.
Why are we looking for you?
Close to 99% of customers rate Sympa as excellent. We’d like you to help us reach 100%! We need more professionals on our consultant team to:
- Work directly with customers to design, implement and deploy the Sympa HR System
- Consult and advise our customers and partners on the best possible system solutions
- Train our customer to be Sympa HR experts
- Support our sales to reach the goals in global growth
In joining us you will play an important part in helping Sympa HR customers change the way they work, get fast results and succeed in supporting their people better, by understanding their HR needs. You’ll be working in a global environment on challenging but rewarding tasks.
What do we offer?
- A chance to show what you can do; take the lead and act independently in Sympa HR implementation projects and other professional tasks
- Opportunity to be creative in finding the best possible solutions for our customers in various fields of business
- Play your part in a growing international success story and to make your mark on our journey in The Netherlands
- We are agile and focus on excellence. Our work is fast-paced, fun, and we avoid hierarchy
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life.
We are looking for someone with strong motivation, curiosity and an eagerness to learn. You have great self-discipline and you make things happen. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
What do we value in our candidates:
The ideal candidate would have a background in project management, HR and customer services and a natural aptitude for a consultant. Desired skills and expertise include:
- Project and customer work experience
- General IT knowledge and experience in implementation projects.
- Basic understanding of HR processes both in human resources management and development
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, global environment and collaborate effectively across teams
- Excellent communication, coordination and presentation skills both in English and in Dutch
- Persistence and enthusiasm for both extraordinary and routine tasks
- Native level Dutch language skills
You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in The Netherlands and see the results of your work, which means we value great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
Does this sound like you?
We’re looking forward to sharing our sofa, laughs and (very) bad jokes with you. Please let us know more about you right away and apply by October 1st by sending us your CV and Application. The position will be filled in as soon as we find the right person.
For more information:
To find out more about Sympa, visit www.sympa.com. If you have any questions about the application process or the position, please get in touch!