Type: full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Beginning date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Our customers mean the world to us; when they are happy, we are happy. The implementation projects are a crucial part of the customer journey and the better we are, the happier the customers are. So with our growing client base and with ever more complex projects and consultancy tasks, we are constantly looking for new talents to keep all our customers smiling.
This is a full-time position, suitable for either an outstanding recent graduate with project management experience and passion towards customer happiness or a more experienced professional with a background in implementation project management and consultancy.
Why are we looking for you?
- Close to 99% of customers rate Sympa as excellent. We’d like you to help us reach 100%
- We need more professionals on our consultant team to:
- Work directly with customers to implement, design and deploy Sympa HR system
- Consult and advise our customers and partners on the best possible system solutions
- Train our customers to be Sympa HR experts
- Support our sales to reach the goals in global growth
Desired skills & expertise:
- Project management and customer work experience
- General IT knowledge and experience in implementation projects
- Understanding HR processes both in human resources management and development
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, global environment and collaborate effectively across teams
- Excellent organizing, communication, coordination and presentation skills both in English and in Finnish
- Persistence and enthusiasm for both extraordinary and routine tasks
- Swedish is a huge benefit
What do we offer?
- A chance to show everyone what you can do; take the lead and act independently in Sympa HR implementation projects and other professional tasks.
- Opportunity to be creative in finding the best possible solutions for our customers in many different fields of business.
- Thorough introduction and on-boarding to our Sympa HR system and customer success.
- A great opportunity to play your part in a growing international success story.
- We are agile and focus on excellence. Our work is fast-paced, fun, and we avoid hierarchy.
- 85+ lovely talented colleagues in Finland and our international offices, offering support and joy.
- We’re looking to share our sofa, laughs and (very) bad jokes with you. Plus we want you to have time for your own hobbies and interests as well.