We are looking for a talented Growth Marketer to join our team in Vantaa supporting our market-leading position in Finland. If you’re a determined digital growth-marketing professional who knows how to lead and develop Sympa’s digital presence, we would like to offer you a home at the heart of this inspiring team
What do we offer?
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story
- A valued and important role supported by 65 amazing colleagues in a relaxed but totally committed working environment
- A chance to show what you can do, to take the lead and act independently across multiple projects
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
As Growth Marketer at Sympa, your main objectives will be:
- To lead the development of Sympa’s digital presence
- To take responsibility for our content promotion development
- To drive traffic and lead generation through online pay-per-click and cost-per-action campaigns
- To measure and optimise our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing-analytics reports
- To create reports clearly illustrating the progress of online development and metrics, propose actions based on analytics, and implement changes accordingly
We are looking for an independent fun loving team player with strong self-motivation, curiosity and result-oriented approach. You are ambitious and brave to bring your thoughts to the table. You have a mindset of constant learning. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
We’re curious about the world around us and we’re always eager to gather knowledge. Hopefully so are you!
What do we expect from you?
- Good knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Experience in Google advertising tools (Analytics, AdWords)
- A growth hacker mindset, ready to pursue the endless cycle of analytical try-measure-learn iteration
- A genuine interest and curiosity towards digital marketing trends and developments
- Experience in social media marketing
- Ability to plan and implement digital campaigns through different channels
- You write witty English and Finnish web copy and you have mastered visual storytelling
In addition, we consider as a huge benefit:
- Experience in marketing automation systems such as Hubspot
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, retargeting, display ads etc. is preferable and highly advantageous
- Basic design skills in Photoshop, HTML and CSS is a benefit, as is a love of good web design
Sounds like you? Great, now tell who you are! Send your CV and application (in PDF-format) letter by August 20th . We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter.
For more information
… regarding the position or the company, feel free to contact Sympa’s Marketing Director Kati Tammisto on August 10th between 10:30-12:00 or August 16th between 12:00-14:00. (+358 40 775 7162, or firstname.lastname[at]sympa.com).
To find out more about Sympa, visit www.sympa.com. If you have any questions about the application process or the position, please get in touch!