There are about 20 people in our Product Development Team with a variety of backgrounds, from software development to testing. The team is based in Lahti, about one hour from Helsinki, although your main place of work could equally be our Vantaa office. We have colleagues also in Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Amsterdam.
Sympa is striving for fast international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, and this shapes our work culture. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and everyone who works here is valued for themselves and for their skills.
As a new Fullstack Developer at Sympa you will have an opportunity to:
- Develop modern global cloud service that hundreds of thousands of people use every day
- Build software with the best tools and modern technologies (programming languages, frameworks, development tools) alongside a very talented (and fun) technology team
- Apply your talent in a multitude of ways and learn new things, challenging your problem-solving skills every day in a flexible and agile working culture
- Enjoy a relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere
- Work with sustainable pace and be able to focus to get the job done
- Work a flexible schedule and have time for your family and friends. In addition to enjoying our work we value our spare time. (And so does our employer!)
We look for the following:
- You are interested in developing our software, methods and processes
- Skills in modern programming and knowledge of databases
- Terms like TDD/BDD mean something to you
- You have a track record in web development and an interest in modern web technologies
- You are enthusiastic and fearless when taking on new challenges and committed to finish the work you have started
Do you want to be a part of a great team on a great adventure?
We are looking for a matching candidate and we will fill the position as soon as we find one! Tell us more about yourself and send us your application right away here.