Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Gamla Stan, Stockholm
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics. Sympa HR is used by over 300 000 users and loved by its customers worldwide. We are now looking for a CRM and Sales Specialist to join our team in Stockholm and support our accelerating growth in the Swedish market.
We want to build even stronger customer relationships and we want to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience throughout the entire sales process. As our new CRM and Sales Specialist, you will be the important link between our prospects and the local sales team.
You will be actively building our pipeline in Sweden together with our sales and marketing teams. You will also be contacting the people who have shown an interest in Sympa and our HR solution and nurture those relationships. You will run online demos and telephone sales meetings, to find ways on how Sympa HR could help our customers on their ideal HR journey. You also get to independently create and provide proposals and quotations to our customers.
Our CRM system (Hubspot Sales) will be an essential tool for you. It supports you to be able to find the right contacts at the right time and to support other sales processes.
Our future colleague will take pride in making our contacts feel valued and has a natural drive towards exceeding expectations. The local sales team will be guiding you towards the common goals whenever needed, and you also have the full support from our marketing team.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with Sympa. Furthermore, we would like our future CRM and Sales Specialist to have the following skills:
- Native level of Swedish, other Nordic languages are considered a plus
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds and feel comfortable contacting people by phone, email and chat
- A constantly curious mindset combined with positive attitude and common sense, as we need you to be able to grasp the needs of our customers fast
- A structured and independent way of working
- A love for technology: Tech-savviness is a must, some experience with Sales or CRM Software such as HubSpot is considered a plus
- Previous experience from b2b sales or the SaaS industry can be valuable
- Most importantly: you should be fun to work with! (So are we)
As our new CRM and Sales Specialist, you will get:
- Challenges to match your experience and a chance to play your part in an international success story by taking on a totally new role within Sympa
- A unique opportunity to grow along with your responsibilities and develop yourself as a sales professional
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and neither should you!