Type: Two paid Trainee positions, minimum 2 months
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Starting date: As soon as possible, January 2020
In addition to making the fastest growing HR Solution in the Nordics, Sympa HR is used in more than 50 countries globally and is universally loved by its 600+ customer organisations. As our growth speed is set to continue apace, we’re now on the hunt for a digitally oriented Trainee to strengthen our marketing & services teams in Finland.
As a Trainee at Sympa, you will get your own responsibilities and targets, and can be sure to learn a lot of new things every day. You will be an essential part of the team and have your own mentor at Sympa to ensure your Trainee period is as smooth and efficient as possible. The job does not require job experience – we value your attitude, hands-on approach, and willingness to learn.
In practice, our Trainees will be supporting our business development, consulting services and marketing teams in their daily tasks.
What do we value in our candidates?
The persons we are looking for are strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in a high-growth environment will take our Trainees far with Sympa. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as a Trainee at Sympa:
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- You have a sense of technologies in general and have the ability to easily learn new applications
- The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, international environment and collaborate effectively with different kinds of people
- Readiness for independent work, to drive your own projects, and find your own ways to reach set goals
- An eye for visuals
- Great Finnish and English language and communication skills. Other languages are considered a plus
What do we offer?
- Challenges to match your skills and to develop them
- An independent role with the chance to extend your competencies along with your responsibilities
- You get the chance to play your part in a growing international success story
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you
The persons we are looking for are strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn.
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
Our goal is to set HR professionals free from technology. That’s why we designed Sympa HR – a complete, global HR solution that lets our customers to focus on people and smart decision-making. With one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in HR technology in Europe, we are proud to be the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics. Our mission is to grow profitably while having fun at work. Currently, we have more than 600 organisations around the world using Sympa HR as the secure and trusted backbone of their human resource operations. While we’ve grown into an international company, we know that great HR will always be both local and personal. That’s why we’ve sought out the very best people across Europe to develop our software and provide support – and there’s already more than 100 of us.
Johan Hällgren, Sales Manager, Sweden
I joined Sympa because I wanted to challenge myself professionally. During my time at Sympa, I’ve had the chance to develop my skills through various challenges. The best part of my job is that I get to spend time with smart colleagues and continuously learn something new from them. Sympa is a growth company that makes sure we employees have fun while working!