Are you a team player who loves to work with customers? Would you enjoy being part of a growing international success story?
You might be starting your career, or you are already an experienced customer support professional.
Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Gamla Stan, Stockholm
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa HR is the fastest growing HR Solution in the Nordics and loved by its customers. As our growth speed is set to continue apace, we’re looking for Customer Support Specialist who will help us deliver a world-beating HR service. The team is based in Stockholm.
We’re expecting you to be strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. Your daily work consists of providing exceptional service to customers, troubleshooting issues, providing solutions and implementing change requests in the Sympa HR system. Customer interaction in daily work may vary from support related phone calls, chats and emails to proactive online meetings and webinars in a way that non-technical users can understand. You will work closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure that our customers get the best service possible. Yes indeed, you will be having a key role in making our customers happy.
As our new Customer Support Specialist you’ll get:
- A seat in the cockpit of a global cloud software company’s modern customer support organization
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story
- A valued and important role supported by over 120 amazing colleagues in a relaxed but totally committed working environment
- A very talented (and fun) team with various backgrounds
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum; we all know one another, we don’t stand on ceremony, we talk straight, and we make decisions fast
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax and have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
What do we value in our candidates?
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Exceptional skills with MS Office software
- Experience with other cloud software (e.g. Zendesk) is considered a great plus
- Willingness to continuously learn new things
- Ability to work independently and to handle routines
- Courage, open-mindedness and a willingness to take responsibility in all customer support tasks
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people from all nationalities and backgrounds!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide great customer support service both in Swedish and in English are a mandatory requirement. Other languages (especially Nordic) are considered a great plus!
- Preciseness, diligence and a highly positive attitude in a fast-paced customer support service environment
- Previous HR or customer support experience is considered a plus
We are looking for an independent fun-loving team player with strong self-motivation, curiosity and result-oriented approach. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
Do you want to be a part of a talented team on a great adventure?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter by February 29th. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
For more information regarding the position or the company,
feel free to contact our Support Manager Jonas Nordberg (in English).
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics, currently employing more than 120 people in the Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands. Sympa HR is a comprehensive, fully integrated HR system that enables global human resource management and automates HR routines, combining recruitment, human resource management, and personnel development processes.