Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa is the fastest growing HR Solution in the Nordics. Our solution, Sympa HR, is now used an average of 650,000 times every month in over 700 organisations and more than 100 countries. As our growth speed is set to continue rapidly, we’re now on the hunt for a motivated Sales Manager to strengthen our team in Vantaa.
As a Sales Manager at Sympa, you will work directly with our future customers, guide them through their digital HR journey and educate them in our HR solution to help them realise how they can benefit from Sympa HR.
Our ideal candidate has a background in and a natural drive for b2b sales. Our future sales superhero will actively be building our pipeline in Finland, meet new customers, and negotiate new deals. You will play a key role in our global growth, and our Marketing team and System Consultants will help you along the way.
What do we offer?
As a Sympatico, you get a great opportunity to play your part in a growing international success story. We are agile and focus on excellence. Our work is fast-paced, fun, and we avoid hierarchy. We offer you:
- A valued and important role supported by over 130 amazing colleagues internationally in a relaxed but fully committed working environment.
- Challenges to match your experience, a competitive salary and unwavering support from your employer.
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities.
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and neither should you.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with us. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as a Sales Manager at Sympa:
- Previous b2b selling experience. The software industry is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of modern SaaS-solutions will be helpful in adopting our operations model.
- Business sense and the ability to grasp the needs of our customers is a must.
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Finnish and English, other languages are considered a plus.
- An understanding of the opportunities offered by fast-developing digital sales and marketing automation tools is considered a plus.
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter right away. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to know more about Sympa or the position, please contact Terhi:
Wednesday 21th of October between 13-15 EET
Tuesday 27th of October between 9-10 EET
Thursday 29th of October between 13-15 EET