Location: Stockholm, Copenhagen or Vantaa – and online
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics. Our purpose is to smooth the way to a better world of work with our solution, Sympa HR, that is already used by 800 organisations and hundreds of thousands of end-users in over 100 countries. After recently joining forces with Dutch ATS software provider Recruitee, together we have over 4,000 customers in total across Europe and the USA, and employs a team of over 300 employees throughout the Nordics and central Europe.
To further accelerate our growth, we are now looking for a Sales Operations Manager to support our sales team globally to help drive sales efficiency and excellence while developing our sales operations. Your main responsibility will be to coach and guide our international Sales Managers in providing a perfect Sympa buying experience for our prospective customers, and to help us reach our strategic goals and growth targets on the way.
You will track and drive sales performance as well as work cross-functionally to pull out and analyse data to help others work through analytical issues. You’ll also be in charge of coordinating and developing our internal sales documentation and sales technology stack. We’re looking for a confident communicator that is used to presenting and training others— someone who isn’t afraid to stand their ground, challenge the status quo, make recommendations, and help grow sales talent. If this sounds like you, keep on reading!
Your tasks and responsibilities include
- Coaching a team of 14 sales managers in different countries on strategic level as well as with the day to day tasks
- Making sure the sales team is able to build, refine, and deliver throughout the whole sales funnel
- Help sales closing real deals – i.e. assisting and consulting sales in actual sales cases when needed
- Partnering up with sales and marketing to define and further develop our sales processes
- Working closely with marketing to equip sales teams with the best of potential tools and ways of working to reach their full potential
- Developing our use of the current stack of sales technology in use, including our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Planning the onboarding and coaching for new sales talent and teams globally
- Fine-tuning our sales reporting and sales data requirement requests
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for loves is strongly motivated, filled with ideas and eager to learn more. A desire to help others develop and love for coaching suits this profile. If you like to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change – you will get far with Sympa. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as a our new Sales Operations Manager:
- Experience in B2B sales, ideally from the technology industry
- Common business sense and the ability to grasp the needs of our target group is a must
- Experience in working with a modern sales technology and CRM solutions (such as Hubspot or Salesforce)
- General tech-savviness: a fair knowledge and interest in the tools of today’s digital sales and marketing and a readiness to learn new technologies
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across a sales organisation and lead and motivate others
- Solid communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A love for coaching or sales development is seen as a strong advantage
- You are fluent in English, other languages is a plus
- You are fun to work with (we also consider ourselves to be fun to work with!)
What do we offer in return?
- You will have the power to shape the role to suit you and your strengths as well as the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A X-functional role where you get to work with different stakeholders across the organisation
- Challenges to match your experience, a competitive salary and comprehensive introduction with unwavering support from your employer
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our growth journey
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- 100% possibility for remote working
- Time for your own hobbies and interests
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right substitute.