Type: full-time, permanent
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa makes the fastest growing HR solution in the Nordics, one used by over 200 000 users and loved by its customers. As our growth speed is set to continue apace, we’re now on the hunt for a superb Sales Manager to strengthen our Sales team in Copenhagen.
As a Sales Manager at Sympa, you will work directly with our future customers, guide them through their digital HR journey and educate them in our HR solution to help them realise how they can benefit from Sympa HR. Our ideal candidate has a background in and a natural drive for b2b sales. Our future sales superheroes will actively be building our pipeline in Denmark, meet new customers, and negotiate new deals. You will play a key role in our global growth, and our Marketing team and System Consultants will help you along the way.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with us. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as a Sales Manager at Sympa:
- Previous b2b selling experience, the software industry is considered a plus
- Knowledge of modern SaaS-solutions will be helpful in adopting our operations model
- Business sense and the ability to grasp the needs of our customers is a must
- Fun to work with, we don’t like grumpy people
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in English and in Danish, ther languages are considered a plus.
What do we offer in return?
- Challenges to match your experience, a competitive salary and comprehensive introduction with unwavering support from your employer
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in Scandinavia
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
Want to find out more about the position or Sympa?
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics, currently employing more than 85 people in the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland and Finland. Sympa HR is a comprehensive, fully integrated HR system that enables global human resource management and automates HR routines, combining recruitment, human resource management, and personnel development processes. Sympa HR has over 200,000 daily users in more than 500 organisations around the world.