The Sympa HR solution is used by over 300 000 users and loved by its customers. Our technology helps every day organisations to master their human resources data and to automate their HR processes, enabling businesses to concentrate on their most valuable asset: people.
There are about 25 people in our Product Development Team with a variety of backgrounds, from software development to testing. The team is based in Lahti, about one hour from Helsinki, although your main place of work could equally be our Vantaa office. We have colleagues also in Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Amsterdam.
Sympa is striving for fast international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, and this shapes our work culture. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and everyone who works here is valued for themselves and for their skills.
As a new QA Engineer at Sympa you will have an opportunity to:
- Develop modern global cloud service that hundreds of thousands of people use every day
- Build software with the best tools and modern technologies (programming languages, frameworks, development tools) alongside a very talented (and fun) technology team
- Apply your talent in a multitude of ways and learn new things, challenging your problem-solving skills every day in a flexible and agile working culture
- Enjoy a relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere
- Work with sustainable pace and be able to focus to get the job done
- Work a flexible schedule and have time for your family and friends. In addition to enjoying our work we value our spare time. (And so does our employer!)
We are looking for someone with strong motivation, curiousity and an eagerness to learn. You have great self-discipline and you make things happen. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
What we value in our candidates:
- You are interested in developing our software, methods and processes
- You are enthusiastic and fearless when taking on new challenges and committed to finish the work you have started
- You have experience in Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Writing test cases and manual testing are your cup of tea
- You´re a wizard in identifying, recording, documenting and tracking bugs. You are also able to perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Web application test automation (Selenium / Robot Framework) and Performance and/or security testing are beneficial
Do you want to be a part of a great team on a great adventure?
We are looking for a matching candidate and we will fill the position as soon as we find one! Tell us more about yourself and send us your application right away.
Want to find out more about the position or Sympa?
+358 40 5367 535
Sympa has become the fastest growing HR solutions provider in the Nordics through a simple formula: great software and overwhelmingly happy customers. We’re constantly looking for new talents to support our high growth. We like our people to grow with the company, and also have a great time at work.
Sympa was established in 2005 by two siblings and continues to be family owned. We currently employ around 65 people and have offices in the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland and headquarters in Finland.
"I can leverage my full skillset and continuously get to know the latest of technologies.”
Full Stack Developer
"People and the company can only grow together. And, of course, people should have fun at work."
CEO & co-founder, Sympa