Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa / Lahti, Finland
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa is the fastest-growing HR Solution provider in Nordics, and we’re fast becoming a global leader in innovative HR software. Our growth shows no signs of slowing, so now we’re on the hunt for the right Product Manager to add his or her talent and dynamism to our team.
We’re looking you to join our Product Team of 35 people with a variety of backgrounds, from UI design to testing. We have colleagues also in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Oslo, Nijmegen, and Amsterdam. As a Product Manager you’ll work closely with other team members in Vantaa and Lahti offices, and in general get to travel around our offices and customers in Finland and abroad.
Our technology helps organisations to master their human resources data securely within one solution, to automate HR processes and thus enable businesses to concentrate on their most valuable asset: people. Want to join the team?
Sympa is striving for fast international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, and this shapes our work culture. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and everyone who works here is valued for themselves and for their skills.
We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do.
As Sympa HR Product Manager you will have an opportunity to:
- Be part of developing a modern, global cloud service that tens of thousands of people use every day
- Enjoy a central role as the product owner in the software development organisation, being an important part of the product specification and definition
- Meet our customers and users around the world and get to understand them
- Define and drive the product vision and roadmap, take part in product strategy creation
- Have the freedom and responsibility to prioritise the Sympa HR solution product roadmap
- Get to communicate about our solution and it’s development externally and internally, sometimes including speaking at different events
- Apply your talent in a multitude of ways and learn new things, challenging your problem-solving skills every day in a flexible and agile working culture
- Enjoy a relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere
- Work a flexible schedule and have time for your family, friends and own projects. In addition to enjoying our work we all value our spare time
We are looking for someone with strong motivation, curiosity and an eagerness to learn. You have great self-discipline and you make things happen. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family
What do we value in our candidates?
- You are ambitious and an innovative problem solver
- You are keen to take our solution to next level and to keep us in the first-row of world’s best HR solutions also in the future
- We’re not looking for a software developer, but knowledge or background in software development, programming and technology is a huge plus
- Understanding and possible work experience in HR or HR software is considered an advantage
- Enthusiasm and no fear for new challenges with persistence to finish your projects
- You have a true interest in user and market trends, general business understanding
- Knowledge in user experience, user-centered design, service design, and of course product management
- You are also able to communicate smoothly and efficiently to different target group and you enjoy presenting also to public audience
Do you want to be a part of a great team on a great adventure?
We are looking for a candidate that meets and exceeds our criteria and we will fill the position as soon as we find one! Tell us more about yourself and send us your application right away.
Want to find out more about the position or Sympa?
February 6th, 16:00 - 17:00
February 8th, 14:00 - 15:00
February 11th, 14:00 - 15:00