Type: Fixed term, maternity leave substitute
Location: Finland or the Netherlands
Starting date: Spring 2021, negotiable
After recently joining forces with Dutch ATS software provider Recruitee, the group has over 4,000 customers across Europe and the USA, and employs a team of over 300 employees throughout the Nordics and central Europe. Now we’re looking for a fixed-term Marketing Manager to take over Sympa’s marketing efforts for the Netherlands until the beginning of 2022.
We are looking for an analytically minded and creative colleague, who is excited about maintaining and developing our ongoing marketing efforts in the Netherlands. You’ll be in charge of generating and nurturing our business leads together with our sales team in the Netherlands and your main responsibility is to help us continue to grow by increasing our local presence and market awareness. In this role you’ll be joining a fun and dynamic team of seven who are localised in the Netherlands.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with Sympa.
Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as a Marketing Manager at Sympa:
- Previous work experience in all-round marketing (b2b) or demonstrable talent
- A fair knowledge and interest in the tools of today’s digital marketing and sales
- Experience in marketing automation or inbound sales & marketing are considered a plus
- Experience in working with HubSpot & WordPress, skills in using Adobe tools is helpful
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Common business sense and the ability to grasp the needs of our target group is a must
- A love of writing and the ability to communicate with different target groups
- You are native in Dutch, fluent in English. Other languages are considered an advantage
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where plans are constantly being developing
- You are fun to work with, we also consider ourselves to be fun to work with
- Independent work is your cup of tea
What do we offer in return?
- You will have the power to shape your role and the work to fit them for you perfectly
- Challenges to match your experience, a competitive salary and comprehensive introduction with unwavering support from your employer
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in the Netherlands
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- 100% possibility for remote working
- Time for your own hobbies and interests
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right substitute.