Starting date: Spring 2021, negotiable
Sympa is the fastest growing HR Solution in the Nordics. After recently joining forces with Dutch ATS software provider Recruitee, the Sympa group has over 4,000 customers across Europe and the USA, and employs a team of over 300 employees throughout the Nordics and central Europe. Our Sympa HR solution is already used by 800 organisations in over 100 countries, and has hundreds of thousands of end-users. Now we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to support our global Customer Success team and to take the content and messages we provide to our current customers to a new level.
We are looking for an analytically minded and creative colleague, who is excited about maintaining and developing our ongoing marketing efforts in for current customers. You’ll be in charge of generating and nurturing our customer marketing and communications together with our Customer Success (CS) globally. Your main responsibility is to smoothen the Sympa customer experience by improving our customer communications and care during different parts of the customer journey.
Your targets, i.e. what the work will be about:
- Owning & coordinating the ways and channels of everyday customer communications
- Creating and reshaping existing ways of communications in our Customer Success function
- Managing the coordination to the local CS teams regarding the latest communications
- Scaling new ways of working to global CS teams
- Working tightly with product team, product marketing & business development among other teams
- Communications automation (mostly with Hubspot marketing automation tool)
- Being the voice internal Sympa communications about latest and topical customer content
- Ideating, concepting, creating and organising webinars, physical events, reference roundtables for our customers
- Customer material creation and updates (nurturing paths, text, visuals)
- Scaling the CS work and customer happiness across all Sympa countries
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with Sympa.
Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as a Marketing Manager at Sympa:
- Previous work experience in all-round marketing (b2b) or demonstrable talent
- Tech-savviness: a fair knowledge and interest in the tools of today’s digital marketing and sales and a readiness to learn new technologies
- Experience in working with HubSpot & WordPress. Some skills in using Adobe tools is helpful
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Common business sense and the ability to grasp the needs of our target group is a must
- A love of writing and the ability to communicate with different target groups
- You are fluent in English. As most of our customers are located in Finland, also Finnish is a must. Other languages are considered an advantage
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where plans are constantly being developing
- You are fun to work with, we also consider ourselves to be fun to work with
What do we offer in return?
- You will have the power to shape your role and the work to fit them for you perfectly with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A global, group-level role for communications and marketing. driving change in a new role with a lot of possibilities to make your mark and improve things
- The possibility to see direct business value in your own work
- An independent role in improving Sympa customer journey and developing a coherent Sympa HR customer experience
- A X-functional role where you get to work every day with different stakeholders, from CS to marketing, product development to product marketing and from business development to local sales teams
- Challenges to match your experience, a competitive salary and comprehensive introduction with unwavering support from your employer
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our growth journey
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- 100% possibility for remote working
- Time for your own hobbies and interests
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right substitute.