Type: full-time, permanent
Location: Gamla Stan, Stockholm
Beginning date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa makes the fastest growing HR solution in the Nordics, one used by over 200 000 users and loved by its customers. To support our growth in Sweden, we are now recruiting an HR System Implementation Consultant to join our team of talented Sympaticos in Stockholm.
We’ve noticed that the better the software integrations work for our customers, the happier they are. So with our growing client base and with ever more complex integrations, we need your help to keep all our customers smiling. This is a full time position, suitable for either an outstanding recent graduate or a more experienced professional with a background in project management and IT. The ideal candidate would also have experience in customer service and a natural aptitude for technical implementation assignments.
As our next Integration Consultant, you will work directly with our customers to design, implement and deploy integration solutions. Our next integration superhero will support and advise the project team about global implementation projects, and collaborate with the product development team to create and improve integration solutions. Our future colleague will also join us in the prospect discussions in the business development phase.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly-motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with Sympa. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as an Integration Consultant:
- Project and customer work experience
- General IT knowledge and experience of different systems and software integrations
- Basic understanding of organisation integration architecture
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, global environment and collaborate effectively across teams
- Excellent communication, coordination and presentation skills in Swedish and English
- Persistence and enthusiasm for both extraordinary and routine tasks
- Understanding of basic HR processes is a bonus
As our new Integration Consultant, you will get
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in Scandinavia
- An independent and valued role, with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities in a relaxed but ambitious working environment
- A chance to show everyone what you can do; take the lead and act independently in customer integration projects
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you
Does it sound like you?
Great, now let us know who you are! Send your short CV and application letter by September 7th. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
Want to find out more about the position or Sympa?
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics, currently employing more than 80 people in the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland and Finland. Sympa HR is a comprehensive, fully integrated HR system that enables global human resource management and automates HR routines, combining recruitment, human resource management, and personnel development processes. Sympa HR has over 200,000 daily users in more than 550 organisations around the world.