Are you a solution-oriented team player who is eager to play a part in an international success story? We are expanding further across Europe and need a talented Integration Consultant to join our team of fun-loving Sympaticos in Vantaa or Lahti.
Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa or Lahti
Beginning date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa makes the fastest growing HR solution in the Nordics, one used by over 300 000 users and loved by its customers. To support our growth, we are now recruiting an Integration Consultant to join our team of talented Sympaticos in Vantaa or Lahti.
We’ve noticed that the better the software integrations work for our customers, the happier they are. So with our growing client base and with ever more complex integrations, we need your help to keep all our customers smiling. This is a full time position, suitable for either an outstanding recent graduate or a more experienced professional with a background in project management and IT. The ideal candidate would also have experience in customer service and a natural aptitude for technical implementation assignments.
As our next Integration Consultant, you will work directly with our customers to design, implement and deploy integration solutions. Our next integration superhero will support and advise the project team about global implementation projects and collaborate with the product development team to create and improve integration solutions. Our future colleague will also join us in the prospect discussions in the business development phase.
We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do.
As our new Integration Consultant, you will get
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in Scandinavia
- An independent and valued role, with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities in a relaxed but ambitious working environment
- A chance to show everyone what you can do; take the lead and act independently in customer integration projects
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly-motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with Sympa. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as an Integration Consultant:
- Project and customer work experience
- General IT knowledge and experience of different systems and software integrations
- Basic understanding of organisation integration architecture
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, global environment and collaborate effectively across teams
- Excellent communication, coordination and presentation skills in Finnish and English
- Persistence and enthusiasm for both extraordinary and routine tasks
- Understanding of basic HR processes is a bonus
Does it sound like you?
Great, now let us know who you are! Send your short CV and application letter by June 9th. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
Want to find out more about the position or Sympa?
Wednesday 29th of May, 12:00-13:00