Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
In addition to making the fastest growing HR Solution in the Nordics, Sympa HR is used in more than 50 countries globally and is universally loved by its 750+ customers. As our growth speed is set to continue apace, we’re now on the hunt for a motivated Implementation Consultant to strengthen our team in Finland.
Our customers mean the world to us, so when they are happy, we are happy. The implementation projects are a crucial part of the customer journey, and the better we do our job, the happier our customers will be.
As an Implementation Consultant you will lead Sympa HR implementation projects, consult our customers to get the most out of their solution and train key users to become true Sympa HR experts. You will also support our highly motivated sales team to reach our goals for global growth by delivering pre-sales support.
What do we offer?
As a Sympatico, you get a great opportunity to play your part in a growing international success story. We are agile and focus on excellence. Our work is fast-paced, fun, and we avoid hierarchy. We offer you:
- A valued and important role supported by over 140 amazing colleagues internationally in a relaxed but fully committed working environment.
- The opportunity to be creative in finding the best possible system solutions for our customers in various fields of business.
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities.
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office or with our laptops and nor should you.
We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do.
What do we value in our candidates?
We are on the hunt for a strongly motivated and curious person, who is eager to learn and who is excited about taking on new challenges in an environment that experiences rapid growth and change. Furthermore, the following skills will help you succeed as an Implementation Consultant at Sympa:
- Experience in project management and working closely with customers.
- Experience in system implementation projects and integrations.
- A good understanding of HR processes, both in human resources management and development.
- The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, international environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- Native level Finnish language skills and excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are considered a plus.
- You have great people skills and you are great with people of all backgrounds.
- You have a good business sense and can easily grasp the needs of our customers.
- You are a fun colleague!
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter right away. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
Want to know more?
If you would like to learn more about the position, don’t hesitate to contact Robert Kiuru by email or phone on 4th of January between 15.00-16.00 EET or on 7th of January between 13.00-14.00.