Sympa has been selling its world-class solution in the Netherlands for almost four years now, and we are very much in need of a talented new consultant to continuously deliver great service to our customers! So, how does joining the fastest growing HR Solution provider in Northern Europe sound?
Location: The Netherlands, Utrecht area
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
In addition to making the fastest growing HR Solution in Northern Europe, Sympa HR is used in more than 100 countries globally and is universally loved by its customers. As our growth speed is set to continue apace, we’re now on the hunt for a motivated HR System Consultant to strengthen our team in the Netherlands.
Our customers mean the world to us, so when they are happy, we are happy. The implementation projects are a crucial part of the customer journey, and the better we do our job, the happier our customers will be.
As HR System Consultant at Sympa you will lead Sympa HR implementation projects and help our customers to get the most out of their solution.
We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do.
What do we value in our candidates?
- You have experience in project work and implementation projects, which enables you to work directly with customers to design, implement and deploy the Sympa HR System.
- You have a general knowledge of IT and a basic understanding of HRM and HRD processes, to enable you to advise our customers and partners on the best possible system solutions.
- The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, international environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- Native level Dutch language skills and excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are considered a plus.
- You have great people skills – you are great with people of all backgrounds
- You have a good business sense and have the ability to easily grasp the needs of our customers .
- You are a fun colleague!
What do we offer?
- You get the chance to work at a modern, international and fast-growing company and to cooperate with people from other countries on a daily basis.
- You’ll have the chance to make your mark on our journey in The Netherlands & Belgium.
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities.
- You’ll have the opportunity to be creative in finding the best possible solutions for our customers in various fields of business.
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it.
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you.
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
If you would like to learn more about the position, you can contact our Country Director Duco Choufour by phone on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 16.00-17.00 local time. You can also send your questions by email.
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics, currently employing more than 130 people in the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. Sympa HR is a comprehensive, fully integrated HR system that enables global human resource management and automates HR routines, combining recruitment, human resource management, and personnel development processes. Sympa HR has over 400.000 daily users in more than 700 organisations around the world.