Location: Utrecht Area
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Experience: You might be starting your career, or you are already an experienced support professional.
Sympa is the fastest growing HR Solution in the Nordics and our solution, Sympa HR, is now used an average of 650,000 times every month in 700 organisations in over 100 countries. As our growth speed is set to continue rapidly, we’re now on the hunt for a motivated customer support specialist to strengthen our team in the Netherlands.
As customer support specialist you will work closely with our customer success manager and HR system consultants in the Netherlands as well as the support departments in the Nordic countries to ensure that our customers in the Netherlands get the best service possible. Yes indeed, you will be having a key role in making our customers happy.
Your daily work consists of providing exceptional service to customers, troubleshooting issues, providing solutions and implementing change requests in the Sympa HR system. Customer interaction in daily work may vary from support related phone calls, chats and emails to proactive online meetings and webinars in a way that non-technical users can understand.
What do we offer?
As a Sympatico, you get a great opportunity to play your part in a growing international success story. We are agile and focus on excellence. Our work is fast-paced, fun, and we avoid hierarchy. We offer you:
- A seat in the cockpit of a global cloud software company’s modern support services
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story
- A valued and important role supported by over 130 amazing colleagues in a relaxed but totally committed international working environment
- A very talented (and fun) team with various backgrounds
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum; we all know one another, we don’t stand on ceremony, we talk straight, and we make decisions fast
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax and have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with us. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as a customer support specialist at Sympa:
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and to handle routines
- Courage, open-mindedness and a willingness to take responsibility in support tasks
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to provide great customer service both in Dutch and in English.
- Preciseness, diligence and a positive attitude in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Some previous HR or customer support experience is considered a plus
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter right away. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.