Type: Fixed term, maternity leave substitute
Location: Vantaa and online
Starting date: Spring 2021, as soon as possible
Sympa is a global software provider, a scale-up looking to grow even faster in new markets. After recently joining forces with Dutch ATS software provider Recruitee, Sympa and Recruitee together have over 4,000 customers across Europe and the USA, and we employ a team of over 300 professionals throughout the Nordics and central Europe. Now we’re looking for a fixed-term Content Marketing Manager to coordinate Sympa’s marketing efforts internationally, and especially in the Dutch market until the beginning of 2022.
We are looking for an analytically minded and creative colleague, who is excited about coordinating and maintaining our ongoing marketing efforts, specifically in the Netherlands. You’ll be in charge of generating and nurturing our business leads together with our sales team in the Dutch market and your main responsibility is to help us continue to grow by increasing our local presence and market awareness. In this role you’ll be joining fun and dynamic teams: the local team of seven professionals in the Netherlands and the international marketing team of eight marketing pros.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with Sympa.
Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as a Marketing Manager at Sympa:
- Previous work experience in all-round marketing (b2b)
- Native-level English skills, a love for writing and witty content ❤️
- A fair knowledge and interest in the tools of today’s digital marketing and sales
- Experience in marketing automation or inbound sales & marketing are considered a plus
- Knowledge and understanding in tools like HubSpot & WordPress
- Some skills in using Adobe tools are helpful
- In addition to creating content yourself, you actually enjoy going through texts with your sharp pair of eyes and great grammar skills
- Common business sense and the ability to grasp the needs of our local target group is a must
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where plans are constantly being developed
- Independent work is your cup of tea
- Additional language skills are considered an advantage
What do we offer in return?
- You will have the power to shape your tasks and the work to fit them for you
- Challenges to match your experience and comprehensive introduction with unwavering support from your employer
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- The latest to learn and implement in the world of modern b2b SaaS marketing
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in the Netherlands
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- 100% possibility for remote working
- Time for your own hobbies and interests
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right substitute.