Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Lahti or Vantaa, Finland
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
We’re looking for Connectivity Specialist who will help us deliver a world-beating SaaS HR service. We pride ourselves on providing 5-star customer support for our outstanding HR solution, and we get to make scores of people happy every day. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to grow as professionals and as people.
Our Integration team’s Connectivity Specialists are currently located in Lahti but you are free to choose your location or share your time between Lahti and Vantaa offices. In total Sympa employs over 120 people, including colleagues in our offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands as well as Finland.
This is a full-time position, suitable for professionals with a background in IT-support or system administration with good people skills.
Why are we looking for you?
99% of customers rate Sympa as excellent. We’d like you to help us reach 100% to drive our Sympa HR solution customer support excellence.
You will be working at the heart of our close-knit integration team. Our days are varied and include everything from supporting our customers and partners to working with our technical team on system development. As a Connectivity Specialist, you will be working with different integration and connectivity related tasks, advising customers, providing instructions, troubleshooting and having a specialist key role in administrating and creating system integrations.
What do we offer?
Sympa has set a course for rapid international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, which shapes our work culture. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and every Sympatico is valued for themselves and for their skills.
- We love being part of a community where we know that we’re supported, valued and encouraged to grow and achieve our full potential
- You’ll get every opportunity to learn new things, put yourself against tricky problems and let your talent shine
- You’ll get choices about the paths you’ll take, tools and technologies you want to use, and the responsibilities you’ll take on – and we’ll trust your judgement
- We all appreciate a relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere
- In addition to enjoying our work, we all value our spare time and enjoy a flexible schedule
What do we value in our candidates:
- Experience from IT-support or system administration
- Interest in technologies and technical issues
- An understanding in system integrations
- Comprehension for HR processes is an added bonus
- An understanding in ‘Active Directory’ and ‘Single Sign On’ is a good bonus
- Solid skills in handling various projects, multitasking skills are required
- Great people skills – you’ll be awesome with people of all backgrounds
- You learn fast, are meticulous, have diligence and professionalism in a customer service environment
- Courage, open-mindedness and a willingness to take responsibility in technical system support tasks
- Ability to work independently, be creative and also to handle routines
- Skills to communicate with our customers and manage meetings fluently in Finnish and English
- A desire to take on new challenges and grow in your role
Have we got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are! Send your short CV and application letter as soon as possible. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter.
Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate. Tell us more about yourself and send us your application right away, here:
Want to find out more about the position or Sympa?
If you’d like to know more about Sympa or the position, please contact Juha on Tuesdays between 12-14 or Thursday 6th of February between 12-14.
Manager, Connectivity Specialists
+358 40 565 8838
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics, currently employing more than 120 people in the Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands. Sympa HR is a comprehensive, fully integrated HR system that enables global human resource management and automates HR routines, combining recruitment, human resource management, and personnel development processes.