Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
This role sits within Finance but you will be a partner to the entire organisation. Therefore, it is crucial in this role that you are flexible and adept at working with different personalities and across functional areas (Product Development, Services and Sales & Marketing, in addition to Finance). As Business Partner at Sympa you will use your flair for numbers and structured approach to develop internal reporting capabilities that drive better and faster business decisions. Thus, you will have an important role in driving continuous improvement by helping your colleagues to better understand their business through the use of data. And you will be a big part in our friendly but highly motivated team(s).
As a member of the Finance team, reporting to the CFO, you will have a vital role in linking company actions to our KPIs and financial results.
You will assist the CFO with:
- Performance Management (defining and reporting on KPIs)
- Operational Reporting (e.g., efficiency & utilisation)
- Developing System Data Capabilities (unlocking the data potential in our systems)
- Ad hoc projects/analyses
What do we offer in return?
- A central role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- Challenges to match your experience
- A great opportunity to have a key part in an international success story and to make your mark on our global growth story
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and neither should you.
- Possibility for remote work
What do we value in our candidates?
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated and curious person, who is eager to learn and who is excited about taking on new challenges in an environment that experiences rapid growth and change. You are data driven and an analytical thinker who has at least 3 years of professional work experience with ideally some experience in similar roles.
- Strong English communication skills required. Nordic languages or Dutch are a plus
- You speak numbers. Experience in controlling or financial analysis is a plus
- ERP and general (end-user) systems experience is highly valuable
- The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, international environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- You have great people skills and you are great with people of all backgrounds
- You have a good business sense and can easily grasp the needs of your customers
- You are a fun colleague!
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter right away. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
Want to know more?
If you would like to learn more about the position, don’t hesitate to contact Paul Vilches by email or by phone on February 12th between 10.00-12.00 EET or February 19th between 10.00-12.00 EET.