Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Amstelveen or Nijmegen
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa HR is the fastest growing HR Solution in the Nordics and loved by its customers. As our growth speed is set to continue apace, we’re now on the hunt for a motivated account manager to strengthen our team in the Netherlands.
As an account manager at Sympa, you will share responsibility with the rest of the team in taking care of assigned accounts and for advising our future customers on how they will be able to benefit from Sympa HR. Our future star will be actively pursuing prospects in order to build the pipeline in the Netherlands, meet new customers and negotiate new deals.
The job does not require experience in a managerial role – we value your hands-on attitude and your willingness to learn more.
We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with us. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as an account manager at Sympa:
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds.
- You have a good business sense and have the ability to easily grasp the needs of our customers.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in b2b sales, knowledge about the software industry is considered a plus.
- The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, international environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- Knowledge of modern SaaS-solutions will be helpful in adopting our operations model.
- Native level Dutch language skills and excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are considered a plus.
What do we offer?
- Challenges to match your experience
- A competitive salary and a generous bonus model based on your performance
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- You get the chance to play your part in a growing international success story and to make your mark on our journey in The Netherlands
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter. We’d like you to outline your salary expectations and potential starting date in your cover letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
Do you have any questions, or would you like to know more about the position? Please contact our Country Director, Duco Choufour, by phone on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 16.00 - 17.00 local Dutch time. You can also send him your questions by email.
Phone: +31 (0)6 55 210 880
Email: [email protected]
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics, currently employing more than 120 people in the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland and Finland. Sympa HR is a comprehensive, fully integrated HR system that enables global human resource management and automates HR routines, combining recruitment, human resource management, and personnel development processes. Sympa HR is used in more than 650 organisations around the world.